Saturday, January 31, 2009

German Trip for Fresenius Assignment

A very short visit to Germany in January 2009.. Didn`t carry my Camera, so no photos posted... It was bitter cold.. and I was told its coldest winter in the last few years..
Am trying to put my opinion here, of what i felt during my previous visits. This time around, The Team Lead and the colleagues from the FICO Team were very friendly and cordial. Especially, one colleague, a very senior consultant, there`s so much to learn from him. He`s the German version of Gandhi. He did have a lasting impression on all of us. May God Bless him..
All the FICO german consultants always had a smile, which was never the case in all my previous visits. Infact, they themselves had invited us for an evening out which we really did enjoy, with some Apple Wine. Though my colleagues from other modules weren`t that lucky. All my Indian Colleagues agree, that my module team was the best even in their past experience of working in Germany so far.